1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay…
Happy 29th Birthday, Aidan Turner (June 19, 1983)
“Everyone has a dark side that they don’t expose too often. Mitchell is 118 years old and to play someone like that is brilliant. With his maturity, he has a certain kind of responsibility and a worldly experience that not all people have. He’s not bothered by a lot of things. That side of him I aspire to be like.”